Trialogical E-Learning and Emergent Knowledge Artifacts
According to the recently emerged, trialogical learning (TL) paradigm, learners are collaboratively developing shared objects of activity in a systematic fashion. In this paper we propose a basic learning scenario according to the TL paradigm. With this scenario as gnomon, we elaborate the technical issues that are raised for supporting it and we propose a flexible novel method for defining various aspects of the group knowledge.
KeywordsKnowledge Creation Personal Space Shared Object Group Knowledge Left Area
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.FORTH-ICS. The ics-forth rdfsuite: High-level scalable tools for the semantic web (2005), http://184.108.40.206:9090/RDF/
- 2.Gokhale, A.A.: Collaborative Learning Enhances Critical Thinking. Journal of Technology Education 7(1) (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Karvounarakis, G., Christophides, V., Plexousakis, D.: RQL: A Declarative Query Language for RDF. In: Eleventh International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), Hawaii, USA (May 2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Liebig, T., Noppens, O.: OntoTrack: A Semantic Approach for Ontology Authoring. Journal of Web Semantics 3(2-3), 116–131 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Tzitzikas, Y., Hainaut, J.-L.: On the Visualization of Ontologies. In: Proceedings of the X Int. Conf. on Advanced Visual Interfaces, AVI 2006, Venice, Italy (May 2006)Google Scholar