Interactive Learning of Scene Context Extractor Using Combination of Bayesian Network and Logic Network
The vision-based scene understanding technique that infers scene-interpreting contexts from real-world vision data has to not only deal with various uncertain environments but also reflect user’s requests. Especially, learnability is a hot issue for the system. In this paper, we adopt a probabilistic approach to overcome the uncertainty, and propose an interactive learning method using combination of Bayesian network and logic network to reflect user’s requirements in real-time. The logic network works for supporting logical inference of Bayesian network. In the result of some learning experiments using interactive data, we have confirmed that the proposed interactive learning method is useful for scene context reasoning.
KeywordsBayesian Network Logic Network Logical Inference Scene Context Scene Understanding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korb, K.B., Nicholson, A.E.: Bayesian Artificial Intelligence. Chapman & Hall/CRC (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Lo, B.P.L., et al.: Adaptive Bayesian networks for video processing. In: Int. Conf. on Image Processing, pp. 889–892 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Bishop, P.G.: Estimating PLC logic program reliability. In: Safety-critical Systems Symposium, Birmingham, February 17-19 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Neumann, B.: A conceptual framework for high-level vision, Bericht, FB Informatik, FBI-HH-B245/03 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Torralba, A., et al.: Context-based vision system for place and object recognition. In: Int. Conf. Computer Vision, pp. 273–280 (2003)Google Scholar