Using Autonomic Computing and Click Stream Analysis for Problem Identification in Continuous Production
Problem identification is an area of research from Autonomic Computing. The problem identification can bring several benefits in a production line, especially in continuous production of the Information Technology Industry. This work presents an approach based on Symptom Ontologies to facilitate problem identification and solution prediction, and use of clickstream analysis for recommendation of material, when the solution is not appropriated.
KeywordsProblem Identification Continuous Production Autonomic Computing Computer Support Cooperative Work Information Technology Industry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sweiger, M., et al.: Clickstream Data Warehousing. J. Wiley & Sons Inc., New York (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Berners-Lee, T., Hendler, J., Lassila, O.: The Semantic Web. Scientific American (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Miller, B.: The Autonomic computing edge: Can you CHOP up autonomic computing (2005), http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/autonomic/library/ac-edge4
- 5.Perazolo, M.: Symptoms deep dive, Part 1: The autonomic computing symptoms format (2006), http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/autonomic/library/ac-symptom1/
- 6.Nagios, acessed in May (2006), http://www.nagios.org/
- 7.KAON, acessed in May (2006), http://kaon.semanticweb.org/
- 8.Pinheiro, W.A., Moura, A.M.C.: An Ontology Based-Approach for Semantic Search in Portals. In: Galindo, F., Takizawa, M., Traunmüller, R. (eds.) DEXA 2004. LNCS, vol. 3180, pp. 127–131. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Pinheiro, W.A.: Search in Semantic Portals: an Ontology-Based Approach (in Portuguese), Master Thesis, IME (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Clickstream Project, acessed in May (2006), https://clickstream.dev.java.net/
- 11.Oliveira, J., Souza, J.F., Paula, M.M.V., Souza, J.M.: Meaning Negotiation for Consensus Formation in Ontology Integration. In: 10 th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, Nanjing. Proceedings of 10 th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, vol. II, pp. 787–792 (2006)Google Scholar