A Microeconomics-Based Fuzzy QoS Unicast Routing Scheme in NGI
In this paper, a microeconomics-based fuzzy QoS unicast routing scheme is proposed and has been implemented by simulation. It attempts to make not only the user QoS requirements satisfied but also Pareto-optimum under Nash equilibrium on the network provider end-to-end utility and the user end-to-end utility achieved or approached along the found route by the proposed heuristic route selection algorithm based on the bi-directional Dijkstra algorithm and the intermediate list acceleration method. Simulation results have shown that the proposed scheme has better performance.
KeywordsNash Equilibrium Network Provider Virtual Topology Delay Jitter Precedent Node
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Shi, X.Q.: Microeconomics. Shang Hai University of Finance & Economics Press, Shanghai (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Z., Crowcroft, J.: Quality of Service Routing for Supporting Multimedia Applications. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 14(7), 1288–1294 (1996)Google Scholar
- 5.Hu, Y.M., Zhang, J.S.: Research on the Difference Pricing Strategy of Internet Congestion. Quantitative & Technical Economics 35(7), 81–85 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, H., Matnsk, C., Sajal, K.D., Kalyan, B.: ARC: an Integrated Admission and Rate Control Framework for CDMA Data Networks Based on Non-cooperative Games. In: International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp. 326–338 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Jin, X.Q.: Bi-directional Dijkstra Algorithm and the Acceleration of Intermediate List. Computer Simulation 21(9), 78–81 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Waxman, B.M.: Routing of Multipoint Connections. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 6(11), 478–489 (1988)Google Scholar