MuPAD’s Graphics System
Starting with MuPAD Pro 3.0, we introduced a new framework for 2D and 3D graphics including animations in computer algebra. Based around the concept of graphical objects that are fully manipulable from the programming level as well as interactively, the framework has proven to be well-designed and flexible. We will present both the users’ and the developers’ perspective, including how to implement new graphical primitives and a discussion of current limitations.
KeywordsStrange Attractor Computer Algebra System Graphical Object Function Plot Graphical Primitive
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Creutzig, C., Oevel, W.: MuPAD Tutorial, 2nd edn. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Hasso-Plattner-Institute, University of Potsdam: VRS – The Virtual Rendering System, http://www.vrs3d.org
- 4.web3D Consortium: X3D International Standard, http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/
- 5.POVRay team: POVRay raytracer, http://www.povray.org
- 6.Pixar: The RenderMan Interface, http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/