Tree Checking for Sparse Complexes
We detail here the sparse variant of the algorithm sketched in  for checking if a simplicial complex is a tree. A full worst case complexity analysis is given and several optimizations are discussed. The practical complexity is discussed for some examples.
KeywordsSimplicial Complex Monomial Ideal Tree Decision Algorithm Relation Algorithm Facet Complex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Caboara, M., Faridi, S., Selinger, P.: Prototype implementation of tree algorithms, available at: http://www.dm.unipi.it/~caboara/Research
- 2.Caboara, M., Faridi, S., Selinger, P.: Simplicial cycles and the computation of simplicial trees. Journal of Symbolic Computation (to appear)Google Scholar
- 3.CoCoA Team, COCOA: a system for doing Computations in Commutative Algebra, available at: http://cocoa.dima.unige.it/
- 7.Faridi, S.: Monomial ideals via square-free monomial ideals. Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics (to appear)Google Scholar
- 10.Zheng, X.: Homological properties of monomial ideals associated to quasi-trees and lattices, Ph.D. thesis, Universität Duisburg-Essen (August 2004)Google Scholar