Fuzzy Reasoning Application in Redundant Manipulator Movement Regulation
To study the joint velocity vector trajectory regulation and control method of a redundant space manipulator. A novel multi-restriction manipulator joint velocity vector control algorithm, based on fuzzy reasoning theory, is presented. The task executed by the redundant manipulator is broken into a series of sub-tasks expressed with vectors. The subordinate task is executed in the redundancy space of executing the primary task. The conventional joint velocity vector algorithm is combined with fuzzy reasoning theory so that every subordinate task is best optimized. Singular gesture and arithmetic singularity are avoided. The multi-restriction redundant manipulator joint velocity vector control problem is solved. The algorithm validity is proved by the numerical simulation results.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cai, Z.X.: Developing Trends of Robot Technology in 21st Century. Journal of Nanjing University of chemical technology 22, 73–79 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Olav, E.: Task-Space Tracking With Redundant Manipulators. IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation RA-3(5), 471–475 (1987)Google Scholar
- 5.John, B.: A Constraints-Based Method of The Inverse Kinematics for Redundant Manipulators. Proceedings of the 1987 IEEE, 531–538 (1987)Google Scholar
- 9.Shen, Y.S., Hüper, K.: Optimal Trajectory Planning of Manipulators Subject to Motion Constraints, 9–16, IEEE (2005) (0-7803-9177-2/05)Google Scholar
- 10.Gianluca, A., Stefano, C.: Task-priority Redundancy Resolution for Underwater Vehicle-Manipulator Systems. In: Proceedings of the 1998 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 768–773 (1998)Google Scholar