Fuzzy Neural Classifier for Transformer Fault Diagnosis Based on EM Learning
A novel fuzzy neural classifier and learning algorithm are proposed based on EM learning in this paper. The method firstly applies rough set of its information measurement ability to evaluate system parameters importance. Then, based on EM learning the unknown parameters of fuzzy member functions are estimated. Then a fuzzy neural classifier based on EM algorithm is generated. The research indicates that the proposed network possesses higher diagnosis precision and speed as well as excellent anti-interference abilities, and is an ideal pattern classifier. In the end, a practical application in transformer fault diagnosis shows the availability of the method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu, H.J.: Intelligent Diagnosis Based on Neural Networks, 1st edn. Metallurgy Industry Publication House, BJ (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Su, H.S., Li, Q.Z.: Substation Fault Diagnosis Method Based on Rough Set Theory and Neural Network Model. Power System Technology 16, 66–70 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, J., Fen, Z.S., Huang, K.L. (eds.): Intelligent Fault Diagnosis Technology for Equipment, 1st edn. National Defence Industry Press, BJ (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Zeng, H.: Intelligent Calculating, 1st edn. Chongqing University Press, Chongqing (2004)Google Scholar
- 11.Dempster, A.P., Larid, N.M., Rubin, D.B.: Maximum Likelihood from Incomplete Data via the EM Algorithm. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B 39, 1–38 (1997)Google Scholar