Quantitative Measurement for Fuzzy System to Input and Rule Perturbations
In practice, input and rule perturbation are two important factors that will heavily influence the performance of fuzzy system. Quantitatively measure the influence of these two kinds of perturbation on the input/output mapping relationship of fuzzy system has great significance, theoretically and practically. In this paper, a statistical-based quantitative measurement for input and rule perturbation is proposed. By using the proposed approach, influence of perturbations on fuzzy system can be computed quantitatively, analytically and efficiently. Simulation results demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yager, R.R., Filev, D.P.: Essentials of Fuzzy Modeling and Control. Wiley, New York (1994)Google Scholar
- 2.Shitong, W.: Theory and application of fuzzy system theory. Shanghai Science and Technology Press, China (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Ng, W.W.Y., Yueng, D.S., Cloete, I.: Quantitative Study on Effect of Center Selection to RBFNN Classification Performance. In: IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 3692–3697 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Widrow, B., Hoff Jr., M.E.: Adaptive switching circuits. IRE Western Electric Show and Convention Record 4, 96–104 (1960)Google Scholar
- 10.Hull, J.C.: Options: Futures and Other Derivative Securities, 3rd edn. Prentice Hall Press, Englewood Cliffs (1998)Google Scholar