The Research of an Intelligent Object-Oriented Prototype for Data Warehouse
In this paper, we intend to do research and implementation of an intelligent object-oriented prototype for data warehouse. We design an intelligent prototype with object-oriented methodology, also we summarize some basic requirements and data model constructing for applying data warehouse in population fields. Finally, we introduce the research of an agent-based algorithm to process the special information in data mining on data warehousing, together with the corresponding rule for mathematic model. It is fitful to be used especially on statistic field.
KeywordsData Warehouse Population Forecast Economic Fluctuation Data Mart Infant Birthrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Inmon, W.H.: Building the Data Warehouse, 2nd edn. John Wiley, Chichester (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Samos, J., Saltor, F., Sistac, J., Bardes, A.: Database Architecture for Data Warehousing- an Evolutionary Approach. In: DEXA, pp. 746–756 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Inmon, W.H.: Information Architecture for the 90’s- Legacy Systems, Operational Data store, Data Warehouse. PRISM Tech Topic 1(13) (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Inmon, W.H.: The Operational Data Store. PRISM Tech Topic 1(17) (1993)Google Scholar
- 8.Alexander, B.: Computing Approximate Congestion Probabilities for a Class of All-Optical Networks. IEEE Journal On Selected Areas In Communications 11, 312–316 (1996)Google Scholar
- 9.Chung, S., Kashper, A., Ross, K.W.: Computing Approximate Congestion Probabilities for Large Loss Networks with State-dependent Routing. IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking 5, 112–121 (1993)Google Scholar
- 10.Ashwin, S.: Congestion in All-Optical Networks. IEEE/ACM Transactions On Networking 12 (April 2004)Google Scholar
- 11.Shortle John, F.: Dynamic Call-Congestion Algorithms for Telecommunications Networks. IEEE Transactions on Communications 51(5) (May 2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Allyn, R.: Dynamics of TCP traffic over ATM networks. IEEE Transactions on Communications 61(3) (March 2003)Google Scholar