U-Logistic Services in Military Using RFID and Mobile Sensor Network
Superiority in information technology became an important factor influencing success or failure of the national defense, and prompt delivery of information gathered from IT serves as a core factor in exhibiting combative power of the military. Furthermore, applications of these technologies can lead to increase in strategic capabilities like sensing and detection, exchanging and sharing advanced real time information and increasing community power of the strategic units. Therefore, the author wants to research core technology sector that can be developed and applied in preparation of ubiquitous national defense era. In particular, this paper aims to design Logistic system that is mobile sensor network and RFID based.
KeywordsSensor Network Sensor Node National Defense Weapon System Core Factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.David, S.L.: Design and Managing The Supply Chain. McGraw-Hill, London (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Ubiquitous. Korea Information Processing Society 10(2) (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.RFID Executive Overview. Accenture (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Lee, S.Y.: A Study on The Improvement of Military Logistics System: Focus on The Clustering Group by Product Characteristics. National Defense University, Master’s Thesis, USA (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Bu, H.N.: A Logistics Annex Setup Plan of the Period of the Information. The Research Subject Which Ministry of National Defense RMA Hangs Out. Korea Development Strategy Researcher, Korea (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Radio Frequency Identification homepage, http://www.aimglobal.org/technologies/rfid