A Study on the Improvement of Military Logistics System Using RFID
Some of them are completely lost. The military distribution system may have an advantage of responding each situation but also causes waste of time and a budget. To address the problem this document took a look at the logistics system using RFID technology. But the document has its limitations, for use of RFID in a logistics system has yet to be developed and there’re not sufficient data to prove the effect of the system.
KeywordsLogistics System Distribution Service Physical Distribution Military Unit Logistics Innovation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chopra, S., Meindl, P.: Supply Chain Management –Strategy: Planning and Operation. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.David, S.L.: Design and Managing the Supply Chain. McGraw-Hill Press, London (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, G.M., Bag, J.H., Gyeong, S.K.: Development of Quality Information System for the Improvement of Efficiency of Small Business. Journal of the Research Institute of Industrial Technology 22, 423–437 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.RFID Executive Overview, Accenture (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Sterman, J.D., Business, D.: System Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World. Irwin McGrw-Hill Press, London (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Lee, S.Y.: A Study on The Improvement of Military Logistics System: Focus on the Clustering Group by Product Characteristics, National Defense University, Master’s Thesis (2004)Google Scholar