Performance Analysis of Adaptive Digital FPU Transmission System in Fading Environment
Home and abroad, the M/W intermediary service bandwidth is between 3 and 30 GHz. However, recently the bandwidth is getting insufficient due to the increasing number of services and the capacities. Thus FPU (Field Pick UP) Transmission System, the mobile broadcasting intermediary link, needs to be evaluated in the system capacity by means of simulation in order to estimate whether or not the number of channels and the places are changeable when the bandwidth is rearranged in the future. In this paper, we have modeled of Digital FPU link system in M/W band portable digital wireless transmission system. Also, we analyzed digital FPU system performance adopt adaptive modulation scheme in variable channel environment.
KeywordsFading Channel Standard Signal Fading Environment Frequency Selective Fading Channel Channel Environment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korea Radio Promotion Association: A Study on the Policy of the Radio Spectrum Use (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Korea Radio Promotion Association: A Study on the Pre-planing of Frequency Use (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.ARIB STD-B11Google Scholar
- 4.ARIB STD-B18Google Scholar
- 6.William, H.T., Shanmugan, K.S., Rappaport, T.S., Kosbar, K.L.: Principles Of Communication Systems Simulation with Wireless Applications. Prentice-Hall, Englewood CliffsGoogle Scholar
- 7.Rappaport, T.: Wireless Communications. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar