A Novel Approach Model for Chinese Postman Problem
Molecular programming(MP) has been proposed as an evolutionary computation algorithm at the molecular level. MP is different from other evolutionary algorithms in its representation of solutions using DNA molecular structures and its use of bio-lab techniques for recombination of partial solution. In this paper, Chinese Postman Problem(CPP) has been solved by means of molecular programming. We make use of the encoding scheme of S.Y.Shin for encoding real values. The new method is biologically plausible and has a fixed code length.
KeywordsWeight Sequence Position Sequence Polymerase Chain Reac Ligation Reaction Link Sequence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.Shine, S.Y.: Solving Travelling Problems using Molecular Programming. IEEE 35, 994–1000 (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, B.T., Shin, S.Y.: Code Optimization for DNA Computing of Maximal Cliques. In: Advances in Soft Computing-Engineering Design and Manufacturing, Springer, Heidelberg (1998)Google Scholar
- 11.Yin, Z., Zhang, F., Xu, J.: A Chinese Postman Problem Based on DNA Computing. Journal of Chemical Information and Computing Science 42, 222–224 (2002)Google Scholar
- 12.Bondy, J.A., Murty, U.S.R.: Graph Theory with Applications. The Macmillan Press LTD (1976)Google Scholar
- 13.Yin, Z.: DNA computing in Graph and combinatorial optimization. Science Press, BeiJin (2004)Google Scholar
- 14.Mirzabekov, A.D.: DNA sequencing by hybridization a megasequencing method and adiagnostic tool. Tibtech 12, 27–32 (1994)Google Scholar