Research on Modeling and Description of Software Architecture of Cooperation-Oriented System
Aimed at the cooperation-oriented software system, this paper advanced a novel model of software architecture based on cooperation. Even as the component is the aggregation entity of objects, the cooperation is defined as the aggregation of agents based on the common tasks and the environmental constraints. As to the description of cooperation-oriented architecture, this paper brought forward a solution based on the extended WRIGHT. This new language of architecture description is named as WRIGHT*.
KeywordsSoftware Architecture Architecture Design Description Language Composite Event Process Algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shaw, M., Garlan, D.: Software architecture: perspectives on an emerging discipline. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Chang-ai, S., Mao-zhong, J., Chao, L.: Overviews on Software Architecture Research. Journal of Software 13, 1228–1237 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Jun-tao, M., Shao-yong, F., Ji-ren, L.: A-ADL: an ADL for multi-agent system. Journal of Software 11, 1382–1389 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Jie, Z., Liang, G., Pei-gen, L.: Application on advanced manufacture of multi-agent technology. Science Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Woolridge, M., Jennings, N.R.: Towards a theory of cooperative problem solving. In: Proc. Modeling Autonomous Agents in a Multi-Agent World (MAAMAW-1994), Odense, Denmark, pp. 15–26 (1994)Google Scholar
- 7.IEEE ARG. IEEE’s Recommended Practice for Architectural Description, IEEE P1471-2000 (2000)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhi-song, T.: The Goal, Meaning, Effect and Application of the XYZ System. Journal of Software 10, 337–341 (1999)Google Scholar
- 12.Allen, R.J.: A formal approach to software architecture. Ph.D. thesis, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (May 1997)Google Scholar