Association Analysis of Customer Services from the Enterprise Customer Management System
The communications market has seen rising competition among businesses. While securing new customers is still important, it is more crucial to maintain and manage existing customers by providing optimized service and efficient marketing strategies for each customer in order to preserve existing customers from business rivals and ultimately maximize corporate sales. This thesis investigates how to obtain useful methodologies for customer management by applying the technological concepts of data-mining and association analysis to KT’s secure customer data.
KeywordsAssociation Analysis Customer Service Marketing Activity Phone Service Communication Market
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jun, H.: Data-mining in Telecommunication Market Telco-CAT (CHURN analysis), p. 11 Google Scholar
- 2.Jun, H.: Data-mining in Telecommunication Market Telco-CAT (CHURN analysis), p. 3 Google Scholar
- 3.Sung-hyun, K.: Oracle Technical Note Introducing Data-mining, pp. 2–3 Google Scholar
- 4.Dunham, M.H.: Data mining introductory and advanced topics, pp. 4–5Google Scholar
- 5.Sung-hyun, K.: Oracle Technical Note Introducing Data-mining, p. 6 Google Scholar
- 6.Jiawei, H., Nicheline K.: Data Mining concepts and techniques, p. 461Google Scholar