Face Recognition Using Correlation Between Illuminant Context
In this paper investigate how to aggregation method from face recognition varying environments. Face Images clustering is enhanced face recognition performance. Face image is clustered several cluster unsupervised or statistical method and we recognize using correlation between clusters. In this paper we adopted recognition algorithm by aggregation method. In this paper we present the recognition system using the table of fitness correlations between clusters for combining the results from the individual clusters. By training the different classifiers with different clusters of training data and adopting fusion method considering fitness correlation between clusters we found out better recognition performance than combining classifiers fed with same data.
KeywordsFace Recognition Recognition Rate Face Image Fitness Correlation Fuzzy ARTMAP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ludmilla, I.K.: Clustering-and-selection model for classifier combination. In: 4th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Kuncheva, L.I., Bezdek, J.C., Duin, R.P.W.: Decision templates for multiple classifier fusion: An experimental comparison. Pattern Recognition, 299–314 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Funt, B., Barnard, K.: Luminance-Based Multi-Scale Retinex. normalize proceedings. In: AIC Colour 97 8th Congress of the International Colour Association (1997)Google Scholar
- 11.Indyk, P.: Approximate nearest neighbor algorithm for frechet distance via product metrics. In: Proc. Of Symposium on Computational Geometry, p. 27 (2002)Google Scholar
- 12.Ramuhalli, P., Polikar, R., Udpa, L., Udpa, S.: Fuzzy ARTMAP network with evolutionary learning. In: Proc. of IEEE 25th Int. Conf. On Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2000), Istanbul, Turkey, vol. 6, pp. 3466–3469 (2000)Google Scholar