Multi Power Multi Direction Kicking System
In this paper a multi power multi direction kicking system is developed. This versatility is achieved without a need of either changing the power supply of robot or the direction of whole chassis of robot .The main factors for designing a suitable solenoid were studied and the casual agents to obtain maximum velocity of ball were introduced. A main circuit is used for getting different currents for solenoid to have different power of shooting. An arrangement of solenoids is introduced to have multi direction kicking system.
KeywordsDuty Cycle Maximum Velocity Casual Agent Main Circuit Transmission Velocity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hashemipour, O., Noori, N., Karami, M.A., Dashtbozorg, B.: SBURT team Description paper. Shahid Beheshti Robocup Small size team (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Dingle, P., Kim, J.: 2004 Cornell university Robocup Documentation. Mechanical group Final documentation (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Robocup 2003 a system engineering award, Cornell university Robocup small size team (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Rashid, M.H.: Power electronics. circuit devices and applicationsGoogle Scholar
- 5.Chapman, S.J.: Electric machinery fundamentalsGoogle Scholar