Dynamic Data Distribution of High Level Architecture Based on Publication and Subscription Tree
To ensure the efficiency of data exchange between simulation members via multicast groups in the simulation system based on High Level Architecture (HLA), this paper proposes a novel method of dynamic data distribution based on publication and subscription tree (PS-Tree). The main contributions of this paper include: (1) Proposing the structure of PS-Tree which can manifest the relationship of data exchange between simulation members. (2) Describing the method of dynamic data distribution based on PS-Tree by mining association rule and (3) Analyzing the performance. Experiment shows that this dynamic data distribution method can implement data distribution efficiently and effectively.
KeywordsAssociation Rule Association Rule Mining Distribution Strategy Region Match High Level Architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Han, J., Kambr, M.: Data Mining-Concepts and Techniques, pp. 225–245. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Department of Defense High Level Architecture Interface Specification, Version 1.3. DMSO (April 1998), available at: http://hla.dmso.mil
- 3.High Level Architecture Run-Time Infrastructure Programmer’s Guide. DMSO (1998), available at: http://hla.dmso.mil
- 4.Morse, K.L., Steinman, J.S.: Data Distribution Management in the HLA: Multidimensional Regions and Physically Correct Filtering. In: Proc. the 1997 Spring Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Orlando, FL, March 1998, pp. 343–352 (Spring 1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Rak, S.J., Van Hook, D.J.: Evaluation of Grid-Based Relevance Filtering for Multicast Group Assignment. In: Proc. 14th Workshop on Standards for the interoperability of Distributed Simulations, Orlando, FL, September, pp. 739–747 (March 1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Morse, K.L., Bic, L., Tsai, K.: Multicast grouping for dynamic data distribution management. In: Proc. 31st Society for Computer Simulation Conference, SCSC 1999 (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Chunlei, X., Liang, Z., Sikun, L.: An Efficient Multi-level Grids Based RelevanceFiltering Method. Proc. Journal of National University of Defense Technology 24(4) (January 2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Yachong, Z., Guoji, S., Hairong, Y.: New Algorithm of Data Distribution Management for Distributed Interactive Simulation. Proc. Journal of System Simulation 7(1) (January 2005)Google Scholar