Modular Neural Network Rule Extraction Technique in Application to Country Stock Cooperate Governance Structure
Neural networks learn knowledge from data. For a monolithic structure, this knowledge can be easily used but not isolated. The many degrees of freedom while learning make ruler extraction a computationally intensive process as the representation is nor unique. Based on the technology of modular neural network data mining, this paper applied modular neural network ruler extraction to the data mining of country stock cooperate governance structure. Meanwhile, it investigated the relationship among gerentocratic constitutes of country stock cooperate, farmers’ educational level, labor force and corporation performance of country stock cooperate.
KeywordsHide Node Ruler Extraction Hide Layer Node Modular Neural Network Village Committee
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ling, W.X., Zheng, Q.L., Chen, Q.: GPCMNN: A Parallel Cooperative Modular Neural Network Architecture Based On Gradient. Chinese Journal of Computers 27(9), 1256–1263 (2004) (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Ling, W.X., Zheng, Q.L., Chen, Q., Lu, C.Y.: PCMNN: A Parallel Cooperative Modularied Neural Network Architecture. In: Proceedings of IEEE FUZZ 2001, vol. 1, pp. 268–271 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Murre, J.M.J.: Learning and Categorization in Modular Neural Networks. Harvester- Wheatsheaf, London (1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, B., Kita, H., Nishikawa, Y.: A Multi-sieving Neural Network Architecture that Decomposes Learning Tasks Automatically. World Cong. Comput. Intell. 13, 1319–1324 (1994)Google Scholar
- 10.Aref, W.G., Samet, H.: Optimization Strategies for Spatial Query Processing. In: Proceedings of 17th Int. Conf. on Very Large Data Bases, Barcelona, Spain, September 1991, pp. 81–90 (1991)Google Scholar
- 11.Han, J., Fu, Y.: Dynamic Generation and Refinement of Concept Hierarchies for Knowledge Discovery in Databases. In: Proceedings of AAAI 1994 Workshop in Knowledge Discovery and Databases, Seattle, pp. 157–168 (1994)Google Scholar
- 13.Han, J., Zhang, Q.Z.: Essential Signification of Importance Breach in Country Reform. Freely talk about agriculture stock cooperate systems 2(9), 8–12 (1998) (In Chinese)Google Scholar