A Blind Source Separation Based Multi-bit Digital Audio Watermarking Scheme
A multi-bit digital audio watermarking scheme based on blind source separation (BSS) is proposed in this paper. The host audio signal is first permuted and divided into frames equally, and the watermark embedding and extraction procedure are executed frame by frame. In embedding procedure, the embedding watermark signal is generated firstly, and then mixed together with the permuted host audio signal through a BSS model. After that, the obtained mixtures are combined and inverse permuted to form the watermarked audio signal. In extraction procedure, watermarked audio signal is permuted and split into two signals, and then BSS technique is applied to obtain the separated embedding watermark signal, by observing the correlation values between it and the embedding watermark signal, the existence of watermark can be determined. With the secret keys, we can recover the watermark image further more. Experimental results show the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsAudio Signal Watermark Scheme Blind Source Separation Chaotic Sequence Watermark Embedding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Watanabe, J., Hasegawa, M., Kato, S.: A Study on a Watermarking Method for Both Copyright Protection and Tamper Detection. In: International Conference on Image Processing, vol. 4, pp. 2155–2158 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y., Gao, W., Yao, H.X., Liu, S.H.: A Texture-based Tamper Detection Scheme by Fragile Watermark. In: International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, vol. 2, pp. 177–180 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Quan, X.M., Zhang, H.B.: Perceptual Criterion Based Fragile Audio Watermarking Using Adaptive Wavelet Packets. In: International Conference on Pattern Recognition, vol. 2, pp. 867–870 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, J., Liu, J.: A Novel Digital Watermark Scheme Based on Image Independent Feature. In: International Conference on Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 2, pp. 1333–1338 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, X.Y., Zhang, M., Sun, S.L.: Adaptive Audio Watermarking Algorithm Based on SNR in Wavelet Domain. In: International Conference on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Engineering, pp. 287–292 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Toch, B., Lowe, D., Saad, D.: Watermarking of Audio Signals Using Independent Component Analysis. In: International Conference on Web Delivering of Music, pp. 71–74 (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, Z.M., Wang, L.: A DCT Domain Image Watermark Scheme Based on Chaotic Encryption (in Chinese). Computer Engineering 17, 9–11 (2003)Google Scholar