Knowledge Acquisition Based on Neural Networks for Performance Evaluation of Sugarcane Harvester
Expertise acquisition is always the obstacle and bottleneck in the development of intelligent design system. In order to generalize and accumulate the expertise and experience of simulation analysis and experiments, the intelligent design system of sugarcane harvester is introduced. In the intelligent system of sugarcane harvester, the neural network is applied to overcome the difficulty of knowledge acquisition (KA). In this study, the application of neural network in the system is illustrated, including data predisposal, generation and management of the knowledge. An example is given to explain the application as well. The research shows using neural network can simplify the procedure of knowledge acquisition. It can also evaluate and forecast the performance of sugarcane harvester in design phrase. And it is beneficial to enhance the development success rate of the digital product and to lessen the development cost of physical prototype.
KeywordsNeural Network Training Sample Knowledge Acquisition Back Propagation Neural Network Orthogonal Experiment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Meng, Y.M., Li, S.P., Liu, Z.S., et al.: Visual Virtual Design Platform for Sugarcane Har-vester. Journal of Computer-Aided Design&Computer Graphics 14, 1096–1100 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Deng, J.L., Li, S.P., Yang, J.Q., et al.: Simulation Study on Virtual Prototyping of a Small-size Sugarcane Combine Harvester. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 33, 54–56 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Ren, X.Z., Li, S.P.: Device Design of Cutting Top of Sugarcane. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 35, 172–174 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Ma, F.L.: Virtual Experimental Analysis on Cleaning Element in Brush Shape of Sugarcane Harvester. Guangxi University, Nanning (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang, S.P., Chen, Y.: Design of Knowledge Base of Expert System in ANN-Based Me-chanical Design Process. Chinese Mechanical Engineering 13, 1034–1037 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, R., Zheng, X.D., He, D.N., et al.: Artificial Neural Network Based Expert System for Diagnosing of Blanking Parts’ Defects. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 35, 977–980 (2001)Google Scholar