A Soft Computing Method of Economic Contribution Rate of Education: A Case of China
Economic contribution rate of education is the key factor of education economy. In this paper, a soft computing method of economic contri-bution rate of education is proposed. The method is composed of four steps: The first step is doing fuzzy soft-clustering to object system based on levels of science technology and getting optimal number of clusters, which determines number of fuzzy rules. The second step is that the fuzzy neural networks FNN1 from human capital to economic growth is constructed and we obtain economic contribution rate of human capital α k . The third step is that the fuzzy neural networks FNN2 from education to human capital is constructed and we obtain human capital contribution rate of education α′ k . The fourth step is calculating economic contribution rate of education ECE k = α k ×α′ k . At last, the economic contribution rate of education of China is obtained.
KeywordsHuman Capital Fuzzy Rule Soft Computing Contribution Rate Fuzzy Neural Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Min, W., Ding, X.: Review and Expectation of Advanced Education Economy in China. Advanced Education Research 1(3), 6–11 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, S.: Research of Input and Output of Education. Hebei Education Press, China (1999)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, T.: Education Industry. Advanced Education Press in Guangdong Province, Guangzhou (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, D.: Real Significant and Necessary of Developing Education Industry. Advanced Education Research 2(6), 51–56 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Lai, D.: Education and Income Allocation. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Guo, S., Gang, C.: Soft Computing in Information Science. Northeast University Press, Shenyang (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Yao, M., Huang, Y.: Research of Fuzzy System. System Engineering Theory and Application 22(5), 98–103 (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhu, K., Su, S., Li, J.: Fuzzy c-mean of Optimal Clusters. System Engineering Theory and Application 23(3), 52–61 (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Fan, X.: Review and Expectation of Education Economy in China. Advanced Correspondence Transaction 2(2), 27–32 (1997)Google Scholar