Automatic Recognition and Evaluation of Natural Language Commands
New applications of artificial neural networks are capable of recognition and verification of effects and safety of commands given by the operator of the technological device. In this paper there is a review of the selected issues on estimation of results and safety of the operator’s commands as well as supervision of the technological process. A view is offered of the complexity of effect analysis and safety assessment of commands given by the operator using neural networks. The first part of the paper introduces a new concept of modern supervising systems of the technological process using a natural language human-machine interface and discusses the general topics and issues. The second part is devoted to a discussion of more specific topics of the automatic command verification that have led to interesting new approaches and techniques.
KeywordsTechnological Device Automatic Recognition Voice Command Voice Message Syntax Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kacalak, W., Majewski, M.: Recognition and Safety Estimation of Voice Commands in Natural Language Using Artificial Neural Networks. In: Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering ANNIE 2004, St. Louis, pp. 831–836. ASME Press, New York (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Kacalak, W., Majewski, M.: Selected Problems of Automatic Recognition and Evaluation of Voice Commands in Natural Language Given by the Operator. In: World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Orlando, Florida (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Kacalak, W., Majewski, M.: Intelligent Layer of Two-Way Speech Communication of the Technological Device with the Operator. In: International Conference on Artificial Intelligence ICAI 2005,, Las Vegas, Nevada, pp. 779–785. CSREA Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W.: Selected Problems of Automatic Evaluation of Commands Using Artificial Neural Networks. In: Huang, D.-S., Zhang, X.-P., Huang, G.-B. (eds.) ICIC 2005. LNCS, vol. 3645, pp. 3605–3614. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W.: Selected Problems of Automatic Evaluation of Commands Using Artificial Neural Networks. Engineering Mechanics International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 12(3), 185–192 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Principe, J.C., Euliano, N.R., Lefebvre, W.C.: Neural and Adaptive Systems: Fundamentals through Simulations. John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York (2000)Google Scholar