Air-Fuel-Ratio Optimal Control of a Gas Heating Furnace Based on Fuzzy Neural Networks
Based on Neural Network BP algorithm and self-optimizing control, taking gas heating furnace air-fuel-ratio optimized control as goal, a new heating furnace intelligent control algorithm is raised and applied in the practice. Comparing fuzzy neural network hybrid algorithm and PID control algorithm, with gas heating furnace energy-saving control reconstruct, new algorithm can achieve function of automatic tracking calorific value variable and adjusting air-fuel-ratio. The characteristics of this algorithm are high precision and reliability, and suitable for project application.
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Rule Fuzzy Controller Fuzzy Neural Network Heating Furnace
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vesloki, T.A., et al.: Application of a Dynamic Model of a Reheating Furnace. Iron and Steel Engineer 59(4), 46–51 (1982)Google Scholar
- 2.Holland, F.D.: Development and Performance of On-line Computer Control in a 3–Zone Reheating Furnace. Iron and Steel Engineer 59(1), 44–52 (1982)Google Scholar
- 3.Las, K.: Advance Process Control Handbook I~VII. Hydrocarbon Processing (1986-1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, H.M., Chen, C., Huang, T.C.: Learning Efficiency Improvement of Back-propagation Algorithm by Error Saturation Prevention Method. Neuron Computing 41(2), 125–143 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Smith, O.J.M.: Closer Control of Loops with Dead Time. Chemical Engineering Progress Trans. 53(5), 217–219 (1997)Google Scholar
- 8.Tan, K.K., Lee, T.H., Leu, F.M.: Predictive PI Versus Smith Control for Dead-time Compensation. ISA Transactions (40), 17–29 (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Gao, X., Li, S., Chai, T.: Modeling and Intelligent Compound Control of Direct Current Electric Arc Furnace. Control Theory and Applications 6(16), 49–52 (1996)Google Scholar
- 11.Rumelhart, D.E., Hinton, G.E., Williams, R.J.: Learning Internal Representations by Error Propagation in Parallel Distributed Processing. Instrumentation in the Power Industry 33(5), 17–29 (1996)Google Scholar
- 13.Koo, K.-D., Lee, O.-J.: Technical Review of Enhanced Process Digital Control and Automation at the Poryong Thermal Power Plant. Industry Computing Conference 5(3), 1–6 (1997)Google Scholar
- 14.Emoto, G.: Integrated Large-scale Multivariable Control and Real-time. Optimization of a Power Plant 16(8), 11–18 (1995)Google Scholar