Feed-Forward Neural Network Using SARPROP Algorithm and Its Application in Radar Target Recognition
The feed-forward neural network using simulated annealing resilient propagation (SARPROP) algorithm was applied to the research community of radar target recognition in this paper. The high resolution radar range profiles were selected as the feature vectors for data representation, and the product spectrum based features were introduced to improve classification performance. Simulations are presented to identify the four different aircrafts. The results show that the SARPROP algorithm combined with product spectrum based features is effective and robust for the application of radar target recognition.
KeywordsRecognition Rate Group Delay Product Spectrum Aircraft Model Automatic Target Recognition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Pingfan, Y., Changshui, Z.: Artificial Neural Network and Simulated Evolution Algorithm. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- Xingjun, Y., Junli, Z.: Artificial Neural Network and Blind Signal Processing. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- Nicholas, K.T., Tamas, D.G.: The SARPROP Algorithm A Simulated Annealing Enhancement to Resilient Back Progagation. In: Proc. Int. Panel Conf. Soft and Intell. Comput. Budapest, pp. 289–293 (1996)Google Scholar
- Riedmiller, M., Braun, H.: A Direct Adaptive Method for Faster Backpropagation Learning: The RPROP Algorithm. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, San Francisco, pp. 586–591 (1993)Google Scholar
- Donald, R.W.: High Resolution Radar, 2nd edn. Artech House Boston (1995)Google Scholar
- Donglai, Z., Kuldip, K.P.: Product of Power Spectrum and Group Delay Function for Speech Recognition. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing. Montreal, pp. 125–128 (2004)Google Scholar