A Neural Model on Cognitive Process
In this paper we studied a new dynamic evolution model on phase encoding in population of neuronal oscillators under condition of different phase, and investigated neural information processing in cerebral cortex and dynamic evolution under action of different stimulation signal. It is obtained that evolution of the averaging number density along with time in space of three dimensions is described in different cluster of neuronal oscillators firing action potential at different phase space by means of method of numerical analysis. The results of numerical analysis show that the dynamic model proposed in this paper can be used to describe mechanism of neurodynamics on attention and memory.
KeywordsNeural Model Neural Population Neural Oscillator Neuronal Oscillator Average Number Density
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wang, R.B., Zhang, Z.K.: A Dynamic Evolution Model for the Set of Populations of Neurons. Int. J. Nonlinear Sci. and Num. Simul. 4(3), 203–208 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, R.B., Yu, W., Jiao, X.F.: A Review of Application on Stochastic Dynamics in Brain Information Processing. Fudan Lecture in Neurobiology 307, 193–206 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, R.B., Jiao, X.F.: Stochastic Model and Neural Coding of Large-scale Neural Popu-lation with Variable Coupling Strength. Neurocomputing (2005) (in press)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, R.B.: A New Nonlinear Phase Setting Models in Neurons Activities. In: Wang, L.P., Rajapakse, J.C. (eds.) Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Neural Infor-mation Processing, vol. 5, pp. 2497–2501. Fudan University Press, Shanghai (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, R.B., Yu, W.: Stochastic Nonlinear Evolutional Model of the Large-Scaled Neuronal Population and Dynamic Neural Coding Subject to Stimulation. J. Biol. Med. Eng (2006) (in press)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, R.B.: Some Advances in Nonlinear Stochastic Evolution Models of Neuron Popu-lation. In: Zhu, W.Q. (ed.) Advance in Stochastic Structural Dynamics., pp. 453–461. CRC Press, USA (2003)Google Scholar