Information Registry of Remotely Sensed Meta-module in Grid Environment
The term "the Grid" was coined in the mid 1990s to denote a proposed distributed computing infrastructure for advanced science and engineering. Grid computing technology is a new way for remotely sensed data processing. Special remotely sensed data processing Grid node provides convenient, consistent spatial information processing service for user. In this paper we mainly discusses information registry mechanism and method for remotely sensed data processing module and algorithm in Grid environment and gives the remotely sensed meta-module conception. Then based on the characteristic of remotely sensed data processing module and Grid technology, we describe remotely sensed data processing meta-module information registry method and give a concrete example.
KeywordsService Data Grid Environment Grid Service Grid Technology Open Grid Service Architecture
- 1.Allcock, B.I., Foster, V., Nefedova, A., Chervenak, E., Deelman, C., Kesselman, J., Leigh, A., Sim, A., Shoshani, B., Drach, D.: SC 2001. High-Performance Remote Access to Climate Simulation Data: A Challenge Problem for Data Grid Technologies (November 2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Foster, I., Kesselman, C. (eds.): The Grid: Blueprint for a New Computing Infrastructure. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Foster, I.C., Kesselman, S.: Tuecke The Anatomy of the Grid. Intl. J. Supercomputer Applications (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Giovanni, N.A., Luigi, F.B., Linford, J.: 2003, Grid technology for the storage and processing of remote sensing data: description of an application. In: Proceedings of the society of photo-optical instrumentation engineers (SPIE), vol. 4881, pp. 677–685 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, J.Q., Xue, Y., Guo, H.D.: A Spatial Information Grid Supported Prototype Telegeoprocessing System. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS 2003) held in Toulouse, France, July 21-25 (2003)Google Scholar