IT Innovation: A New Era
This presentation will discuss the emerging discipline of IT Innovation, a discipline where unique value can be created at the intersection of Information Technology and Innovation. The presentation also shares the structure of an emerging Innovation Capability Maturity Framework and Model while discussing how computing trends such as multicore technology and virtualization will re-ignite Moore’s law and provide a platform for Innovation that is unparalleled in history.
KeywordsBusiness Process Maturity Curve Irrational Exuberance Manage Information Technology Multicore Technology
- 1.Curley, M.: IT Innovation for Competitive Advantage and Adaptiveness. In: Proceedings IFIP 8.6 Conference. Kluwer, Dordrecht (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Curley, M.: Managing Information Technology for Business Value. Intel Press (January 2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Intel internal technical documents (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Swanson, B.E.: How is an IT Innovation assimilated. In: Proceedings IFIP 8.6 Conference. Kluwer, Dordrecht (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Pickering, C.: Using IT Concept Cars to accelerate Innovation. In: Proceedings IFIP 8.6 Conference. Kluwer, Dordrecht (2004)Google Scholar