The Agent Reputation and Trust (ART) Testbed
The Agent Reputation and Trust (ART) Testbed initiative has been launched with the goal of establishing a testbed for agent reputation- and trust-related technologies. The art Testbed serves in two roles: (1) as a competition forum in which researchers can compare their technologies against objective metrics, and (2) as a suite of tools with flexible parameters, allowing researchers to perform customizable, easily-repeatable experiments. In the Testbed’s artwork appraisal domain, agents, who valuate paintings for clients, may purchase opinions and reputation information from other agents to produce accurate appraisals. The art Testbed features useful data collection tools for storing, downloading, and replaying game data for experimental analysis.
KeywordsData Collection Tool Simulation Engine Competition Mode Reputation Information Accurate Appraisal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.art Testbed Team. Agent Reputation and Trust Testbed Website (2006), http://www.art-testbed.net/
- 2.Fullam, K., Klos, T., Muller, G., Sabater-Mir, J., Schlosser, A., Topol, Z., Barber, K.S., Rosenschein, J.S., Vercouter, L., Voss, M.: A Specification of the Agent Reputation and Trust (art) Testbed. In: Proc. AAMAS, pp. 512–518 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Fullam, K., Klos, T., Muller, G., Sabater-Mir, J., Topol, Z., Barber, K.S., Rosenschein, J.S., Vercouter, L.: The Agent Reputation and Trust (art) Testbed Architecture. In: Proc. Trust Workshop at AAMAS, pp. 50–62 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Fullam, K., Barber, K.S.: Learning Trust Strategies in Reputation Exchange Networks. In: Proc. AAMAS (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.art Testbed Team. art Testbed SourceForge project page (2006), https://sourceforge.net/projects/art-testbed