Grid Access and User Interface in CLUSTERIX Project
This paper presents the SSH Session Server Framework for the dynamic generation of interfaces of user applications. The original goal of this framework, developed for the CLUSTERIX grid project , is to create a flexible portal interface that can be easily extended and adapted for utilization with different shell applications. The approach is based on describing command line interface models with XML files. During the development, the main pressure is put on separation of the visualization layer from the application logic, as well as providing possibility of the framework extension at run-time. The support for VRML, X3D, SVG, charts (JPEG, PNG) formats of visualization is also an important feature. Full language localization is supported with any type of the visualisation. The SSH Session Server Framework is integrated with the GridSphere portal framework  – one of the products of the GridLab project .
KeywordsApplication Interface Framework Extension Remote Host Main Pressure Grid Access
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Apache Xalan Project Home Page, http://xalan.apache.org/
- 2.CLUSTERIX Project Home Page, http://www.clusterix.pl/
- 3.Berman, F., Fox, G., Hey, A. (eds.): Grid Computing: Making the Global Infrastructure a Reality. Wiley, Chichester (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.GridLab Project Home Page, http://www.gridlab.org/
- 5.GridSphere Portal Framework Home Page, http://www.gridsphere.org/
- 6.Kuczynski, T., Wyrzykowski, R., Studzinski, G.: Cluster Monitoring and Management in the WebCI Environment. In: Bruynooghe, M. (ed.) LOPSTR 2004. LNCS, vol. 3018, pp. 375–382. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Wyrzykowski, R., Meyer, N., Stroinski, M.: Concept and Implementation of Clusterix: National Cluster of Linux Systems. In: 6th Int. Conf. on Linux Clusters: The HPC Revolution 2005, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA (2005)Google Scholar