Response Against Hacking and Malicious Code in P2P
We have analyzed attacks on and threats to information security, and analyzed information security service in order to provide safe P2P service from these threats. And we have proposed a method to provide information security service studied. It is the method that applies vaccine software to P2P application at peer and designing key distribution protocol to P2P communication environment for confidentiality and integrity.
KeywordsInformation Security Malicious Code Firewall Rule Information Security Policy Technical Countermeasure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hurwicz, M.: Peer pressure: Securing P2P networking. Network Magazine 17(2) (February 2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Idota, H.: The Issues for Information Security of Peer-to –Peer. Osaka Economic Papers 51(3) (December 2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Kilvington, S.: The dangers of P2P networks. Computer Weekly (September 20, 2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Moore, D., Hebeler, J.: Peer to Peer: Building Secure, Scalable, and Manageable Network. McGraw-Hill, New York (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Dreamtech Software Team, Peer to peer Application Development: Cracking the Code, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Daniel, B., Darren, G., Krishnan, N.: JXTA: Java P2P Programming. In: SAMS (2002)Google Scholar