Process Development Methodology for U-Integrated Management System
Existing research expenses management task consists of budget planning, budget draw-up, and exact settlement of budget. Therefore integrated management is needed keenly for certain security, efficient operation and clear execution of research expenses. To reflect these needs, Research Expenses Integrated Management(REIM) has been offered for the application used on mobile by reusing an business application module has been developed in REIM development process. Mobile collaboration component which supports a specialized collaboration process to be adapted for the peculiarities of a mobile machine also has been developed. As a result, it can offer various supportive information for decision making for the establishment of research management policy by reflecting user’s requirement in real-time. It can also provide accuracy and prevention of errors to each operation since it can grasp the process of each operation without time and space hindrance through mobile collaboration.
KeywordsUnify Modeling Language Data Warehouse Class Diagram Enterprise Environment Integrate Management System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Choi, S.-M., Yoo, C.-J., Chang, O.-B.: Integrated Management Data Warehouse Development Process of Research Expenses in Enterprise Environment. Journal of KIPS 11-D(1), 183–194 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Choi, S.-M., Lee, C.-M., Yoo, C.-J., Chang, O.-B., Lee, J.-Y.: Mobile Collabo-ration Business Module for Enterprise Application based on J2EE. In: Proceedings of The 31th KISS Spring Conference, pp. 367–369 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Choi, S.-M., Lee, C.-M., Yoo, C.-J., Chang, O.-B.: Integrated Management Data Warehouse Development for J2ME based on Mobile Business Application. In: Proceedings of The 4th Asia Pacific International Symposium on Information Technology, pp. 632–636 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Huibers, T., van Linder, B.: Intelligent Information Retrieval Agents, Microengineering in Optics and Optoelectronics. IEEE Colloquium on, 5/1-5/9 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Sperley, E.: The Enterprise Data Warehouse: Planning, Building, and Implementation. Prentice Hall PTR, Inc., Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Devlin, B.: Data Warehouse: From Architecture to Implementation. Addison-Wesley Longman, Inc., Amsterdam (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Rational Software Corp., Unified Modeling Language(UML) Summary (1997)Google Scholar
- 8.Larman, C.: Applying Uml and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and the Unified Process. Prentice Hall PTR, Inc., Englewood Cliffs (2002)Google Scholar