Design of POC System in Ubiquitous Environment
Point of Care system is a medical service system based on wireless communication that creates real-time medical service environment using mobile devices, provides prompt and accurate patient-oriented information service, and improves the efficiency of medical and administrative works in hospital. This paper designs POC system for personal information protection which is available in Ubiquitous Computing environment. POC system design is focused on the scheme for protecting personal information through analyzing the information hazards in Ubiquitous environment. This makes a significant contribution to the medical information service providing people with easy to access services.
KeywordsPersonal Information Medical Information Mobile User Mobile Terminal Ubiquitous Environment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bushmitch, D., Lin, W., Bieszczad, A., Kaplan, A., Papageorgiou, A., Pakstas, A.: A SIP-based Device Communication Service for OSGi Framework. In: Proc. of CCNC 2004, January 5-8, pp. 453–458 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Jung, H.-C.: Security of Medical Information System. Korean Information Science Society 16(12) (December 1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Mishra, A., rbaugh, W.: An Initial Security Analysis of the IEEE 802.1X Standard (February 2002)Google Scholar
- 5.IETF/W3C, XML-Signature Requirements (Working Draft), (October 1999), http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xmldsig-requirements-19991014.html
- 6.IETF/W3C, XML-Signature Syntax and Processing (Working Draft) (October 2000), http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xmldsig-core-20001012/
- 7.W3C XML Encryption WG, XML Encryption Charter (2001), http://www.w3.org
- 8.W3C, XML-Signature Syntax and Processing (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.W3C, SOAP Version 1.2 Part 1: Messaging Framework, Candidate Recommendation (December 19, 2002), http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/CR-soap12-part1-20021219
- 10.W3C, SOAP Version 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts, Candidate Recommendation (December 19, 2002), http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/CR-soap12-part2-20021219