Development of Requirement Driven Design Concept Selection Process in Aerospace System
A Design Space Model has been developed to find a design requirements by analyzing design sensitivity and by searching for the feasible design region. In addtion, the best configuration concept that satisfies the design requirements has been identified using Quality Function Deployment and the Configuration Concept Selection Matrix. These Concept Selection Process can contribute to reduce the time and effort during early design stage.
KeywordsDesign Variable Design Requirement Customer Requirement Quality Function Deployment Analyze Design Sensitivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Park, H.-U., Kim, M.-J., Lee, J.-W., Byun, Y.-H.: Unmanned Helicopter Conceptual Design by Considering Uncertainty of Requirement. In: Proceedings of the 2005 KSAS Spring Conference (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Aerospace vehicle design project, Def. of Aerospace Eng., Konkuk Univ. (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Optimus v5.0, Noesis Solutions Inc. User Manual (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.JMP v5.0, SAS Institute Inc. User Manual (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Baker, A.P.: The Rule Of Mission Requirements, Vehicle Attributes, Technologies And Uncertaint In Rotorcraft System Design (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.QFD Designer 4, Ideacore (2000) Google Scholar
- 7.Kim, M.-J., Park, M.-Y., Lee, J.-W., Byun, Y.-H.: System Requirement Analysis of Multi-Role Helicopter by Implementing Quality Function Deployment. Korean Council On Systems Engineering Review 1(2), 56–62 (2005)Google Scholar