A Template Language for Agent Construction
This paper proposes a XML based Agent template language (ATL) for Agent construction upon blackboard pattern. Agent analysis and design model can be mapped upon ATL under forward engineering, and ATL can be translated into a Java source code by given compiler ATLC, which can be operated by JDK again. Therefore, a bridge between Agent-oriented analysis and design Model and existing OO program environment is constructed to develop Agent system rapidly. The open source platform, IBM Eclipse, is used as the base to implement the ATL integrating environment.
KeywordsGoal Structure Interactive Protocol Situation Calculus Communication Rule Ontology Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Juan, T., Pearce, A., Sterling, L.: ROADMAP:Extending the Gaia Methodology for Complex Open SystemsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Caire, G., Leal, F., et al.: Agent Oriented Analysis using MESSAGE/UMLGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wei, Z., Chun-yi, S.H.I.: A Formal Semantics of Agent Organization Structure Design. Journal of software 13(3), 447–452 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Guo, L., Ge, Y.T., Chen, S.F., Zhang, D.M.: An agent-oriented programming language with intention driver. Journal of Software 14(3), 383–391 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Agent design and implementation base on Blackboard, technological report, Agent research group, Tianjin University, P R ChinaGoogle Scholar