A HIICA(Highly-Improved Intra CA) Design for M-Commerce
HIICA(Highly-improved Intra CA) proposed in this paper is internal CA which highly improved by using OCSP(Online Certificate Status Protocol)and LDAP(Lightweight Directory Access Protocol). It provides more security and confidentiality than external CA. As HIICA is provided with certification policy from PCA(Policy Certificate Authority) and sets an special environment like subscriber registration process, it reduces additional expense and strengthens the security at the certificate request process through HIICA agent. Therefore, secure electronic payment system is optimized through HIICA design that removed the existing CA complex process and unsecure elements.
KeywordsHash Function Elliptic Curve Client Application Client Request Mobile Payment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lee, B.K.: E-Commerce Security, Namdoo Books (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Miller, V.S.: Use of elliptic curves in cryptography. In: Williams, H.C. (ed.) CRYPTO 1985. LNCS, vol. 218, pp. 417–426. Springer, Heidelberg (1986)Google Scholar
- 4.Cho, I.S., Lee, B.K.: ASEP Protocol Design. ICIS 2, 366–372 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, S.H., Lee, Y.K., Lee, B.K.: end-to-end authentication function Using F2mECC and EC-DH. Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information 5(1), 403–406 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Choi, Y.H.: A Study on Performance Improvement of Certificate Validation Algorithm in PKI (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Song, S.Y.: Mobile PKI Authentication Model Using Delegation Ticket (2004)Google Scholar