Stochastic Simulation Method for the Term Structure Models with Jump
Monte Carlo Method as a stochastic simulation method is used to evaluate many financial derivatives by financial engineers. Monte Carlo simulation is harder and more difficult to implement and analyse in many fields than other numerical methods. In this paper, we derive term structure models with jump and perform Monte Carlo simulations for them. We also make a comparison between the term structure models of interest rates with jump and HJM models based on jump. Bond pricing with Monte Carlo simulation is investigated for the term structure models with jump.
KeywordsInterest Rate Monte Carlo Simulation Term Structure Forward Rate Bond Price
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Briys, E.: Options, Futures and Exotic Derivatives. John Wiley, Chichester (1985)Google Scholar
- 8.Jamshidian, F.: An Exact Bond Option Formula. Journal of Finance 44 (1989)Google Scholar
- 9.Frank, J., Fabozzi, C.F.A.: Bond markets Analysis and strategies, 4th edn. (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Hull, J., White, A.: Options, Futures, and Derivatives, 4th edn. (2000)Google Scholar
- 14.Strikwerda, J.: Finite Difference Schmes and Partial Differential Equations. Wadsworth and Brooks/Cole Advanced Books and Software (1989)Google Scholar