VO Authentication Framework in Grid Environment Using Digital Signature
We suggest authentication scheme of resource group and protection scheme of RSL or resource information in Grid environment based on web services. At present, resource group composed of job request in Grid middleware has no scheme of itself to be authenticated what it is a set of legal resources. Because of using SSL, it also breaks out heavy overload on each process as the aspects of protection for RSL or resource information towards and away between each resource groups and users. In particular, implementation of Grid service based on web services works out no plan on an above essential point. This paper provides the efficient protection scheme of RSL or resource information transmitted through network and authentication scheme of resource group in web-service based Grid environment with relating XML-Signature and resource management system.
KeywordsResource Information Security Policy Authentication Scheme Grid Resource Grid Environment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GGF, Open Grid Service Infrastructure0, Draft 1 (June 2003)Google Scholar
- 2.GGF, The Security Architecture for Open Grid Services, Draft 1 (July 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.GGF, OGSA Security Roadmap, Draft 1.3 (July 2002)Google Scholar
- 4.GGF, Grid Security Infrastructure Roadmap, draft (July 2002)Google Scholar
- 5.GGF Security Working Group, http://www.ggf.org/security/gsi/
- 8.Grid Security Infrastructure, http://www.globus.org/Security
- 9.GGF, CA-based Trust Issues for Grid Authentication and Identity Delegation, Draft 1 (June 2003)Google Scholar
- 10.GGF, Global Grid Forum Certificate Policy Model, w.g (June 2003)Google Scholar