Routing with Maximum EDPs and Wavelength Assignment with Path Conflict Graphs
The routing and wavelength assignment problem is one of the most important issues in optical transport networks based on the Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technique. In this paper, a novel approach using path conflict graphs and an algorithm for finding all edge disjoint paths is proposed. The performance of the proposed algorithm is compared with that of the bounded greedy approach for EDP (BGAforEDP). The proposed algorithm outperforms by approximately 20% under the traditional fixed topology (NSFNET) and approximately 32% under random topologies, using the BGAforEDP algorithm.
KeywordsOptical Network Wavelength Division Multiplex Connection Request Wavelength Assignment Wavelength Converter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zang, H., Jue, J.P., Mukherjee, B.: A Review of Routing and Wavelength Assignment Approaches for Wavelength-routed Optical WDM Networks. Optical Network Magazine 1, 47–60 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Murthy, C.S.R.: WDM optical networks: Concepts, design, and algorithm. Prentice Hall PTR, Englewood Cliffs (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Banerjee, D., Mukherjee, B.: A Practical Approach for Routing and Wavelength Assignment in Large Wavelength-Routed Optical Networks. IEEE JSAC 14, 903–908 (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, Y., Taira, K., Takagi, H., Das, S.K.: An Efficient Heuristic for Routin and Wavelength Assignment in Optical WDM Networks. IEEE ICC 5, 2734–2739 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Swaminathan, M.D., Sivarajan, K.N.: Practical Routing and Wavelength Assignment Algorithms for All Optical Networks with Limited Wavelength Conversion. IEEE ICC 5, 2750–2755 (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Chlamtac, I., Farago, A., Zhang, T.: Lightpath (wavelength) routing in large WDM networks. IEEE JSAC 14, 909–913 (1996)Google Scholar
- 11.Kim, M.H., Choo, H.: A Practical RWA Algorithm Based on Lookup Table for Edge Disjoint Paths. LNCS, vol. 2713, pp. 138–147. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Papadimitratos, P., Haas, Z.J., Sirer, E.G.: Path Set Selection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. MobiHoc (2002)Google Scholar
- 13.Li, G., Simha, R.: The Partition Coloring Problem and its Application to Wavelength Routing and Assignment. In: Proc. of the First Workshop on Optical Networks (2000)Google Scholar