An Algorithm on Extraction of Saline-Alkalized Land by Image Segmentation Based on ETM + Image
Based on ETM+ remote sensing image, according to geographical distribution and spectral characteristics of saline-alkalized land, especially that of light, and moderate saline-alkalized land, an algorithm of semi-supervised multi-grade mean weighed seed region searching is presented. Experimental results indicate that the algorithm has high operation speed, high segmentation accuracy and certain fault tolerance, and also, to a great extent, over-segmentation problem can be perfectly solved. But because of mixed distribution of sand land and saline-alkalized land, they can not be effectively segmented by the algorithm.
KeywordsImage Segmentation Seed Region Color Component Seed Point Color Image Segmentation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Xiaoyan, L., Shuwen, Z.: Tempo-spatial dynamic and driving factors of saline-alkali land in Daan city of Jilin province. Resources science 27(3), 92–97 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhiguo, P., Jiren, L., Qusheng, L.: Spatial variation of saline-alkalized land in western Jilin province and countermeasures for its prevention and treatment. Remote sensing and land & resources 6(1), 57–61 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Bin, Z., Bailin, Y.: The research on land use change detection by using direct classification of stacked multitemporal TM images. Journal of natural resources 16(3), 263–268 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Yarong, Z., Zengxiang, Z., Quanbin, Z., et al.: Spatial pattern and its analysis of China’s grassland change in recent ten years using remote sensing and GIS. Journal of remote sensing 7(5), 428–433 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Jianjun, C., Shuwen, Z., Jing, Z.: Soil salinization detection with remote sensing and dynamic analysis in Daqing city. Journal of arid land resources and environment 17(4), 101–107 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhiguo, P., Xianguo, L., Qusheng, L.: Study on saline-alkalized land status appraising and developing countermeasures supported by 3S techniques. Territory & natural resources study 16(4), 42–45 (2000)Google Scholar
- 12.Yujin, Z. (ed.): Image processing and analysis. Tsinghua university press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar