Design and Analysis of a Novel Load-Balancing Model Based on Mobile Agent
Associating with the self-designed distributed database server system and studying the objective description and definition of load index, this paper proposes a three-level management framework of distributed redundant service system, introduces an active load-balancing idea into the system, and then presents the load-balancing model based on mobile agent. The performance of the system is finally analyzed. Compared with traditional distributed computing models, we conclude the novel model has lower cost, higher reliability, higher expandability, higher throughput, and higher efficiency.
KeywordsQueue Length Mobile Agent Light Load Load Information Main Server
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu, L., Lin, Z., Guo, Y., Lin, S.: Load-balancing and Fault-Tolerant Services in Multi-server System. Journal of System Simulation 13, 325–328 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Tian, J., Wang, F.: A Queue Mode of the Distributed Database System Based on the C/S Mode. Computer Engineering & Science 24, 88–91 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Qian, F., Zou, P., Chen, Y., Hung, J.: A Redundant Server Mode Based on Distributed Objects. Journal of Computer Research & Development 36, 1392–1393 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, F., Ramamritham, K.: Determining Redundancy Levels for Fault Tolerant Real-time Systems. IEEE Trans. on Computers, 292–301 (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, H., Ji, Y., Chen, G.: A Universal Mode of Distributed Dynamic Load-balancing. Journal of Software 44, 25–29 (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y.: Obtaining Information Based on Push Technology. Journal of the China Society for Scientific and Technical Information 19, 363–368 (2000)Google Scholar