Selection of Optimal Technological Innovation Projects Combining Value Engineering with Fuzzy Synthetic Evaluation
Value engineering is introduced into a selection of optimal technological innovation projects. The function and cost factors of a project have been analyzed from the viewpoint of the whole enterprise, and new index systems of evaluation on the project are constructed. Since many factors influence the success of a technological innovation project in direct ways or in potential indirect ways, it is difficult to find a common appraisal method to achieve a satisfactory and effective scientific result. Therefore, multistage fuzzy synthetic evaluation is adopted. In addition, this novel method can be programmed to be used in similar fields, so it is of high practicability.
KeywordsAnalytical Hierarchy Process Weight Vector Innovation Project Judgement Matrix Evaluation Index System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Peng, P., Yang, Q.: Evaluation Criterion of Technology Selection. Science & Technology Progress and Policy 16(1), 28–29 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Hu, D.: Application of Value Engineering in Enterprise’s Technological Innovation. Science & Technology Progress and Policy 18(6), 70–72 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, X.: Application of Analyzing Enterprise’s Technological Innovation with Value Engineering. Scientific Management Research 21(1), 16–18 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Xie, K.: Risk of Technological Innovation. Science & Technology Publishing House, Shijiazhuang (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, J., Xu, Y., Cai, G.: Comparative Study on Risk Assessing Methods of the High-tech Project Investment. R&D Management 16(2), 39–45 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y., Lang, H.: Reseach on Fuzzy Overall Evaluation Model for Investment Risks in High-tech Projects. Journal Harbin Univ. Sci. & Tech. 9(1), 72–75 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Xiang, W., Feng, M.: Fuzzy Synthetic Evaluation of the Risks of Technology Innovation for Enterprises. Journal of Chongqing University 26(12), 142–144 (2003)Google Scholar