Research on the Control and Application of Chaos in an Electrical System
Chaos and its application in an electrical system are studied in this paper. The simulation of chaos is presented. Some measures against the harm caused by chaos of ferroresonance are summarized. A utility scheme of chaos in the electrical system for steel smelting is proposed on the base of chaos controlling.
KeywordsElectrical System Circuit Breaker Electrical Power System Potential Transformer Chaos Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zahawi, B.: Chaos in ferroresonance winding voltage transformers. IEE Proc. Sci. Technol. 145(1), 45–51 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Soudack, A.: Ferroresonance in power system and chaos behavior. IEE Proc. Sci. Technol. 140(3), 16–22 (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Yong, X.: The simulation and analyze of ferroresonance in power networks. Electrical Information 99(2), 14–17 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Nie, C.Y., Zhang, L.Y.: Research on the chaos based on ferroresonance. Journal of Changchun University 10(2), 45–49 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, X.M.: Research on ferroresonance in power system. Journal of Heilongjiang Automatic Technology 18(3), 35–38 (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, G.R., et al.: Control synchronization and application of chaos, ch. 7, pp. 137–165. Defence Industry Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar