Model Searching Algorithm Based on Response Order and Access Order in War-Game Simulation Grid
Simulation grid (SimGrid) is fit for the large-scale warfare simulation applications. Since stakeholders in warfare simulation include scenario developers, running & managing personnel and model managers, this paper firstly presents a special SimGrid framework which could be divided into three levels: application level, HLA/RTI level and model level. It then detailedly analyzes and describes how to search the model service based on warfare SimGrid architecture and its index integration mechanism. Finally, a model service location solution based on response order and access order is put forward. The service searching solution based on response order and access order is a good solution to rapidly search and locate necessary models in large-scale warfare simulation. The solution takes into whole account the access characteristics of warfare simulation models and its real-time characteristics, which greatly ensured the rapid service searching. In this solution, all kinds of parameters can be easily assigned and controlled. All buffer queues can be dynamically allocated according to requests of users. Obviously the solution can make great contribution to construct large-scale warfare simulation grid.
KeywordsModel Service Service Request Request Message Simulation Grid Index Server
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, B., Chai, X., et al.: Research and Implement on Collaborative Simulation Grid Platform. In: SCSC, San Jose, USA (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Brunett, S., et al.: Application Experiences with the Globus Toolkit., http://www.globus.org
- 3.Zajac, K., et al.: Grid Services for HLA-Based Distributed Simulation Framework, http://www.sedris.org
- 4.DS-Grid: large-scale Distributed Simulation on the Grid e-Science Sister Project, http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/ds-grid
- 5.Turner, S.J.: Technological Challenges for Large-scale Distributed Simulation, Available at, http://gemweb.ntu.edu.sg/igems/public.htm
- 6.Foster, I., Kesselman, C., Nick, J.M., Tuecke, S.: The Physiology of the Grid-An Open Services Architecture for Distributed Systems Integration, http://www.globus.org/
- 7.Yang, G.W., et al.: DSI: Distributed Service Integration for Service Grid. J.Comput. Sci.&Technol. 4, 474–483 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Bo, Y.: Federal Warfare Simulation [M]. National Defense University Publishing House, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, Z., Peng, Y., et al.: Research on Disk Cache Replacement Algorithms for Clustered Video-on-demand System. Computer Engineering 7 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Chuang, L.: Traffic Scheduling Based on The Queue Length Threshold in ATM Networks, vol. 4, pp. 316–320 (1998)Google Scholar