Design and Contents of a 3Dblog System and Its Applications to Edutainment
In the field of edutainment, it is very important to produce Web3D works efficiently, and to be able to visualize or interactively experience obscure heritage architectures and historical events. In this article, we describe 3Dblog technology, which we have proposed and developed. In addition, we explain a virtual system that we constructed by applying the proposed 3Dblog technology. In addition to being a useful and enjoyable learning tool, 3Dblog not only enables non-professional users to construct objects easily, it also allows both object constructors and users to easily participate in the construction of a virtual environment collaboratively. This brings forth new possibilities in experiencing virtual heritage ...
KeywordsVirtual Reality Housing Development Content Creator Virtual System Virtual Store
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nishio, Y., Yokoi, S.: Unification Use of Web3D by use of Distributed Environment with Zope. Information Communication Society 1, 63–64 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Nishio, Y., Yokoi, S.: A Study on Construction Method of 3Dblog Technology. Asia Society of Art Science 1, 35–36 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Nishio, Y., Yokoi, S.: Suggestion and Application of 3Dblog. Information Communication Society 4, 5–6 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Nishio, Y.: Development of Collaboration Tools and Virtual Stores. Studies in Social Sciences, Kinjo Gakuin Daigaku Ronsyu 44, 61–71 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Hirouchi, T.: Web3D Graphics. Pierson Education Corp.Google Scholar