Research on Personalized Knowledge Service System in Community E-Learning
To meet the needs of education in the learning community, personalized knowledge service system based on community E-learning (PKSSCE) was proposed and realized. The structure of system, workflow and key technologies of realizing feature selection module, user interest module, personalized teaching resources filtering module were introduced in the paper. After the test use of the system by some certain communities, we found that the system could improve the residents initiative participation in the community education and training. Thus, we thought it might be a practical solution to realize self-learning and self-promotion in the life long education age.
KeywordsTeaching Resource User Interest Edge Service Association Rule Mining Algorithm Interest Vector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Qi, L.: Research on Application of Association Rule Mining Algorithm in Learning Community. In: CAAI-11, Wuhan, pp. 1458–1462 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Yan-wen, W., Zhonghong, W.: Knowledge Adaptive Presentation Strategy in E-Learning. In: Second International Conference on Knowledge Economy and Development of Science and Technology (KEST 2004), Beijing, pp. 6–9 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Xin, N.: Take about the Digital Individualized Information Service of Library. Information Science Journal 23, 1–5 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Robertson, S., Hull, D.A.: The TREC-9 filtering track final report. In: Proceedings of the 9th Text Retrieval Conference (TREC-9), Gaithersburg, pp. 25–40 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Dun, L., Yuanda, C.: A New Weighted Text Filtering Method. In: International Confer-ence on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Engineering(IEEE NLP-KE 2005), wuhan, pp. 695–698 (2005)Google Scholar