Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation of E-commerce and Process Improvement
This paper presents an evaluation-factor system of electronic commerce (e-commerce) and provides a fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method to analyze and estimate the development of enterprise e-commerce. Besides, an optimized fuzzy evaluation model utilizing the genetic algorithm is applied to improve the process of the evaluation. Based on a recent survey on e-commerce of some enterprises in Guangzhou, the evaluation results show that the evaluation-factor system is reasonable; the fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model is effective and the optimized fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method makes the evaluation more accurate.
KeywordsFuzzy Evaluation Standard Genetic Algorithm Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Comprehensive Evaluation Method Hotel Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jiangjun, J.: Information and Modern E-Commerce, 1st edn. Electronic Industry (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Qing-bian, Z., Li-fang, Z., Smari, W.W., Kim, S.-y.: On a Corporate E-Commerce System Design and Implementation. In: IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, IRI 2003, pp. 330–337 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Ming-Guang, O., Wei-Nong, W., Yun-Tao, Z.: A fuzzy comprehensive evaluation based distributed intrusion detection. In: Proceedings of 2002 International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, vol. 1, pp. 281–284 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Ruipu, Y., Huizhang, S., Duo, L.: Multi-level Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method Analysis. Systems Engineering and Electronic Technology 27, 656–658 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Wenxiu, Z., Yi, L.: Mathematic Basis of Genetic Algorithm, 1st edn. XiAn Jiaotong University (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Minqiang, L., Jisong, K., Dan, L., Shuquan, L.: Genetic Algorithm and Applications, 1st edn. Science (2002)Google Scholar