A Study on Authentication Mechanism Using Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.2k Downloads
Robot is not a new field. It has been around for decades. In fact, most people have robots in their own home, even if they don’t recognize the robots as such. For example, a dishwasher automatically washes and dries your dishes, then grinds up the rinsed-off food so the organic matter doesn’t clog your drains. A washing machine soaks, soaps, agitates, and rinses your clothes. Down the street, the car wash-n-wax cleans, brushes, washes, and waxes your car, all for a few dollars. One of the better known home-oriented robots is robot vacuum cleaner which has already good cleaner for assistant house keeper. In this paper, we suggest that home security system using robot vacuum cleaner. Our robot vacuum cleaner makes an additional security function using camera. But, these technologies lack in provision of the authentication architecture of customers for the accountability, confidentiality. This paper presents the architecture of authentication mechanism to deal with the specific challenges arising from these applications and to overcome the weakness of traditional architecture for the secured infrastructure of home network environment.
KeywordsMobile Device Security Requirement Authentication Code Authentication Mechanism Authentication Agency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Oreback, A.: A Component Framework for Autonomous Mobile Robots, Doctoral Thesis (2004) Google Scholar
- 2.Coiffet, et al.: An introduction to robot technology, Hermes (1982) Google Scholar
- 3.Butler, J.: Robotics and Microelectronics Mobile Robots as Gateways into Wireless Sensor Networks. Technology@Intel Magazine (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, H.J.: A Study on Method Using Effectiveness Interaction TV. In: HCI Conference (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Lee, H.J.: Ubiquitous Innovation, e-co book (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Tanh, D.V.: Security Issues in Mobile eCommerce. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 467–476 (2000)Google Scholar