Model-based Stereo Imaging for Estimating the Biomass of Live Fish
KeywordsTraining Image Stereo Image Stereo Pair Stereo Camera Landmark Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Tsai, R.Y. (1986) An efficient and accurate camera calibration technique for 3D vision, Proc. IEEE Conf. On Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Miami Beach, USA, 22–26 June 1986.Google Scholar
- Wilson R. (1995) Carnegie-Mellon University, http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rgw/.
- Chan D., McFarlane N., Hockaday S., Tillet R.D. and Ross L.G. (1998) Image Processing for underwater measurement of salmon biomass, Proc. IEE Colloquium on Image Processing in Underwater Applications, 25 March 1998. IEE Colloquium (Digest), No217 12/1-12/6.Google Scholar
- Chan D, Hockaday S., Tillet R.D. and Ross L.G. (1999) A trainable n-tuple pattern classifier and its application for monitoring fish underware, Proc. IEE Conf. on Image Processing and its Applications, 13–15 July 1999, Conference publication No. 465: 255–259. Institution of Electrical Engineers, London. ISBN 0 85296 717 9.Google Scholar
- Chan D., Hockaday S., Tillet R.D. and Ross L.G. (2000) Automatic initiation of a model fitting algorithm using an n-tuple Classifier for monitoring fish underwater, Fourth Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2000) Taipei, Taiwan, 8–11 Jan 2000. IEEE (Asia).Google Scholar
- Stonham I.J. (1986) Practical Face Recognition and Verification with WISARD: Aspects of Face Processing, Nartinus Nighoff.Google Scholar
- Cootes T.F. et al. (1992). Training methods of shape from sets of examples, Proc 3rd British Machine Vision Conf. Leeds, UK, 22–24 Sept, 1992, pp. 9–18.Google Scholar
- McFarlane N. and Tillett R.D. (1997). Fitting 3D point distribution models of fish to stereo images, Proc. British Machine Vision Conference, BMVC 1997, Vol 1: pp. 330–339, University of Essex, UK, 8–11 September 1997. BMVA Publishing. ISBN 0952 189887.Google Scholar
- Hockaday S., Ross L.G. and Beddow T.A. (1997) Using stereo pairs to measure mass in strains of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L), Paper presented at Sensors and their applications VIII, Section A Environmental and Biomedical Sensors, 7–10 Sept. Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol, UK.Google Scholar
- Hockaday S., Ross L.G. and Beddow T.A. (2000) A comparison of models built to estimate the mass of different strains of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L, using morphometric techniques, Submitted to Aquaculture.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2003